Sunday, October 3, 2010

Frustrated!

I am so very frustrated with Ancestry.com at the moment. The 1860 census is a complete mess. The search engine shows various families, but when one goes to view the census it takes you to a completely different family in a completely different place. It is like this for the entire 1860 census. Of course, their customer service is not open on the weekends, so I have not been able to accomplish much without going through each census record page by page. It is very time consuming.

I have been recently working on the Pender and Haggerty families. I have been able to find some information, but not necessarily the information I am looking for. From what I can gather, there are two different Haggerty families in Wilmot in 1850 and 1860. The question is... are they related and, if so, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment